FLIR K-Series Firefighter Thermal Imaging Cameras (TICs)
Built tough, FLIR fire service TICs are simpler to use and make it easier to see under the most challenging conditions. A larger, brighter display shows FLIR’s renowned thermal image quality with extra clarity. Five imaging modes help speed tactical decisions and the search for survivors. Oversized buttons allow effortless gloved-handed operation. And FLIR’s innovation and manufacturing economies of scale make the K-Series the most affordable thermal imaging cameras (TICs) in their class, putting more thermal imaging power into the hands of more first responders.
FLIR K-Series Thermal Imaging Camera Features
All of FLIR’s considerable experience in first responder applications culminates in FLIR K45, K55, and K65 fire service TICs, including:
- An Extra-Bright 4” LCD – Vivid, large display cuts through heavy smoke, providing superior visibility
- Three Models – Choose the K45 with a 240×180 thermal detector or the high resolution K55 or K65 with a 320×240 array
- Five Imaging Modes – Switch to the thermal sensitivity and temperature range option that shows you the best detail and temperature indicators for the situation
- Image Storage and Sharing – Capture up to 200 JPEG IR snapshots, review them later from the onboard archive or export to your computer via USB to generate reports
- Optional Truck-Mounted Charger – Keep your camera and a spare battery charged, securely mounted, and readily accessible
FSX™ Flexible Scene Enhancement
FSX enhances K2, K45, K55, and K65 thermal images through real-time digital processing inside the camera. The result is an ultra-sharp image that shows extraordinary structural, edge, and other instantly-recognizable detail. This helps make it much easier for firefighters and rescue teams to find their way through the smokiest, darkest environments, and to instantly identify targets in scenes with extreme temperature dynamics.
Learn more about FSX™
In-Camera Video Storage (K55 & K65 only)
Not only can the new FLIR K55 and the new K65 save hundreds of still images, they can record and store 200 video files in clips of 5 minutes (maximum) each.K55 and K65 videos can be useful for later analysis and are ideal for training purposes. Playback videos directly from the in-camera archive or download them to your computer via USB.
The National Fire Protection Association is the world’s leading advocate of fire prevention and an authoritative source on public safety. The NFPA 1801:2013 standard for firefighting thermal imaging cameras focuses on three main areas: interoperability/usability, image quality, and durability. The new K65 complies fully with this important standard.
NEW! Expanded Warranty
All new K-Series cameras are protected by our exclusive FLIR 2-5-10 Warranty that includes 2 years of coverage on batteries, five years on the camera, and ten years on the detector.
Extremely Affordable: A Thermal Imaging Camera in Every Fire Truck
FLIR develops and manufactures more thermal imaging cameras than any other company. Thanks to economies of scale, FLIR is able to offer K-Series at an extremely affordable price.
Rugged & Reliable
The K-Series is designed to meet tough operating conditions. It withstands a drop from 2 meters onto a concrete floor, is water resistant (IP67) and fully operating up to +260°C/+500°F for 5 minutes.
Easy-to-Use, Even with Gloves On
An intuitive and simple user interface allows you to focus on the job at hand. FLIR K45, K55, and K65 cameras can be controlled by 3 large buttons ideal for a gloved firefighter’s hand.
Produce Simple Reports
Thermal images can be stored in the FLIR K-Series onboard archive (K45, K55, K65 only) and later be used to produce simple reports of what happened at the scene.
* Each K2 Kit Includes (2) Li-Ion Batteries, Tabletop Charger w/Power Supply, USB Cable, Lanyard Strap, and Documentation. K45/55/65 kits include a Hard Case, Thermal Imaging Camera (TIC), (2) Li-Ion Batteries, Tabletop Charger w/Power Supply, USB Cable, Retractable Lanyard, Neck Strap, Tripod Adapter (1/4-20 UNC), FLIR Tools Software (scratchcard), and Documentation.
Coupon codes may be entered after items have been added to cart
K2 160×120 Thermal Camera Kit, $1,385
K55 320×240 Thermal Camera Kit, $5,650
K65 320×240 Thermal Camera Kit, $6,995